Targeted Muscle: “Shoulders”
Other Muscles: “Chest, Triceps”
Equipment used: “Barbell”
1. Starting Position: Sit on a exercise bench with back support. Position a barbell at a height that is just above your head by locking your arms. Hold the barbell with the correct grip width as palms facing forward and slightly in front of your head.
2. Move 1: As you Inhale, Lower the bar down to the shoulders slowly, Keeping your elbows by your sides.
3. Move 2: As you exhale, Lift the bar back up to the starting position by locking out your elbows.
4. Repeat this for the desired amount of repetitions.
1. This exercise can also be performed standing.