Targeted Muscle: “Shoulders”
Other Muscles: “Triceps”
Equipment used: “Dumbbell”
1. Starting Position: Sit on an exercise bench with back support and hold two dumbbells under your chin, your palms facing you and your elbows bent that is your forearms perpendicular to the floor.
2. Move 1: In the same motion exhale and press the weights up and rotate the palms of your hands until your palms are facing forward.
3. Continue lifting the dumbbells until your arms are extended above you in straight arm position.
4. Move 2: Then now inhale and begin to lower the dumbbells to the starting position by rotating the palms of your hands towards you.
5. Repeat this for the desired amount of repetitions.
- · Avoid doing the standing up version if you have lower back injuries.
- · Don’t do this exercise if you have wrist injuries;