Targeted Muscle: “Shoulders”
Equipment used: “Dumbbell”
1. Starting position: Grab a pair of dumbbells and stand straight with the dumbbells on front of your thighs at arms length with your palms should face towards your thigh.
2. Move 1: Now as you exhale lift the left dumbbell to the front with a slight bend on the elbow and the palms of the hands always facing down. Continue to go up until the dumbbells reach your shoulder height.
3. Move 2: Now lower the dumbbell back down slowly to the starting position as you inhale.
4. Do same by lifting the right dumbbell.
5 .Continue until all of the desired amount of repetitions have been performed for each arm.
* Don't lower the weights too quickly. Lower them slowly and with control.
* Keep a slight bend in your elbows at all times.
* Don't use momentum. Focus on controlling the movement and getting a good contraction in the shoulder.