Introduction to the Gym:
If you like variety among your workouts, then the gym is the place for you. Different gyms will have different features, however, most will include the following sections:
Cardio machines: These will help you improve your cardiovascular fitness through sustained, low-intensity aerobic exercise.
· Common cardio machines include: Ellipticals, treadmills, stair climbers, and rowing machines.
· HIIT Workouts are some of the most effective cardio workouts for losing weight.
· Ladder Workouts are great for building endurance & stamina.
· A 15-minute Beginner Treadmill Running Workout.
Weight machines: These are great for helping beginners build muscle when starting at ground zero. The daily routine workouts with good proteins intake are helpful in building muscles.
Free weights: A step-up in difficulty from weight machines, free weights are used in strength training.
· Whole Body Free Weight Workout: Do 3 sets of 10 reps at your max weight for a full workout. Some of the workouts are…,
· Squats , Hanging leg raise , Pull ups.
Aerobics classes and studio: A fun, instructor-led way to burn calories, increase flexibility, and tone muscles.
· Common aerobics classes include: Pilates, Yoga, Step, Kickboxing, Boot Camp, Zumba, and Cycling.